Historic and ongoing Islamic violence in India and the Indian subcontinent since the violent arrival (c. 710 AD) and the spread of Islam in India.
1. To begin with, American historian Will Durant wrote:
"the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown by barbarians invading from without and multiplying from within. Almost all the Muslims of South Asia are descendants of weaker elements of the population who had succumbed to forcible Islamic conversion. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride of the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period."
-- Source: Will Durant, "The Story of Civilization: Our Oriental Heritage", http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Durant
2. History of Islamic genocide of Hindus: by Dr. Koenraad Elst http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/articles/irin/genocide.html
3. Temple destruction. Thousands of temples were destroyed by the Islamic invaders of India. After it was created via the partition of India, Pakistan also destroyed hundreds of temples. Some examples of temple destructions:
3a. Somnath Temple: http://dharmaveer.blogspot.com/2009/02/islams-six-destructions-of-somnath.html .
3b. Ayodhya Ramajanmabhoomi Temple: http://dharmaveer.blogspot.com/2009/02/muslim-accounts-gloating-over.html .
3c. Ruined Temples of Rainawari , Kashmir http://thekashmir.wordpress.com/2009/11/07/ruined-temples-of-rainawari-kashmir/ .
3.d Temples of Kashmir – Looted & Plundered http://thekashmir.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/temples-of-kashmir-looted-plundered/
3.e Hindu Temples: What Happened to Them Vol. 1 by Sita Ram Goel http://voi.org/books/htemples1/
3.f Hindu Temples: What Happened to Them Vol. 2 by Sita Ram Goel http://voi.org/books/htemples2/
(The Somnath temple as it stands today, destroyed by Islam six times, rebuilt by Hindus six times.)
4. Islamist violence and chicanery in creating the partition: http://hindustruggle.blogspot.com/2010/02/partition-of-india.html
5. Muslim League Attack on Sikhs and Hindus in the Punjab 1947, Compiled for the SGPC, by S. Gurbachan Singh Talib. http://www.voi.org/books/mla/
6. 1950 Bangladesh (then East Pak) pogrom against Hindus: http://www.asiantribune.com/index.php?q=node/6606
7. 1971 Pakistani genocide of Bengalis (3 million people killed, 2.5mn of them Hindus, 200,000 women raped, and 10 million people displaced): http://www.liberationwarmuseum.org/liberation-war/51-genocide-and-atrocities and see also: the Bangladesh Genocide Archive http://www.genocidebangladesh.org/
8. Massive ethnic Cleansing of Kashmiri Hindus by Jihadi infiltrators: http://www.kashmiri-pandit.org/sundry/genocide.html . See also: Kashmir Timeline: http://hindustruggle.blogspot.com/2010/02/kashmir-timeline.html
9. 2002 Gujarat train carnage (59 Hindus burned and charred alive by a Muslim mob, leading to horrible Gujarat riots): http://www.scribd.com/doc/6245523/godharaincident
10. 2008 Mumbai Taj Terrorist attack, 180 killed and over 500 maimed.
10a. Boston Globe's gallery of the violence: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/11/mumbai_under_attack.html
10b. The mastermind of the attacks, terrorist Hafiz Saeed, is an honored guest in Pakistan: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/Saeed-under-house-arrest-was-Pak-armys-iftar-guest/articleshow/5040239.cms
10c. Another plotter, Daood Gilani (aka "David Coleman Headley"). David Headley: quiet American with alleged links to Mumbai massacre http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article6926193.ece | Pakistani American posed as Jew to case Mumbai Chabad, November 15, 2009 http://jta.org/news/article/2009/11/15/1009195/us-pakistani-posed-as-jew-to-case-mumbai-chabad ,
11. Plight of Hindus in some Muslim-majority areas in India: http://vijayvaani.com/FrmPublicDisplayArticle.aspx?id=931
12. Recent news report: Tortured in Pakistan, Hindu migrants want to stay in India, 9/13/2009. http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20090913/812/tnl-tortured-in-pakistan-hindu-migrants.html
13. Persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh (usually rampant during extremist BNP party rules, but the situation is somewhat better during Awami league governments):
-13a. Bangladesh slammed for persecution of Hindus, Rediff. http://www.rediff.com/news/2006/nov/02aziz.htm
-13b. Persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh, hinduhumanrights.org. http://www.hinduhumanrights.org/Bangladesh/IndexBangladesh.html
-13c. Persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh, Indian Realist Blog. http://indianrealist.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/persecution-of-hindus-in-bangladesh/
-13d. On The Brink: English Documentary on Bangladeshi Hindus. http://bangladeshwatchdog1.wordpress.com/about/hindu-persecution/
14. Persecution of Ahmadiyya Muslims in Pakistan: http://www.thepersecution.org/news/08/at0220.html
15. Major Islamic terrorist attacks in India since 2008 (countless other "minor" ones):
--15a. May 2008: Eight serial blasts in Jaipur; 60 dead, 150 injured, CNN-IBN, May 13, 2008, http://ibnlive.in.com/news/seven-bomb-blasts-rock-jaipur-10-dead/65207-3.html?xml
--15b. July 2008: 8 blasts rock Bangalore, 25 July 2008, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/6_blasts_rock_Bangalore_2_dead_20_wounded/articleshow/3279730.cms
--15c. July 2008: Nine blasts rock Ahmedabad, two killed 25 injured, July 2008, http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/000200807262082.htm
--15d. Sep 2008: Serial blasts rock Delhi; 30 dead, 90 injured, September 2008 http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Terror_strikes_Delhi_18_killed_in_5_blasts/articleshow/3479914.cms
-- 15e. Oct 2008: Jehadi elements could be behind blasts: Assam police, October 2008 http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Jehadi_elements_could_be_behind_blasts_Assam_police/rssarticleshow/3655624.cms
--15f. Nov 2008: Terror attacks in Mumbai, November 2008, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Shootouts_explosions_rock_Mumbai_15_hurt/articleshow/3761410.cms
--15g. Feb 2010: India hit by new terror attack after bomb kills nine in Pune bakery, http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article7026548.ece